Plastic blow moulding is a process that is often used to manufacture large numbers of hollow plastic bottles and plastic containers. At Plas-Pak, we have been a plastic container supplier for many years, servicing several industries including pharmaceutical and agriculture. We use the process of Extrusion Blow Moulding (EBM) to manufacture our plastic containers.
During the process of Extrusion Blow Moulding, plastic is melted and formed into a hollow tube, known as a parison. The parison is then captured by closing it into a cooled metal mould. Air is then blown into the parison, inflating it into the shape of a hollow bottle or container. After the plastic has cooled sufficiently, the mould is opened and the part is ejected.
Any excess plastic is then removed and is repurposed to make other plastic products.
Our typical blow moulded products can:
- Range in volume from 50 ml to 10 litres
- Be manufactured in HDPE, LDPE or PVC
- Be colour matched to your company brand colour or any colour you choose, including pearlescent and metallic
- Be manufactured to order. We do ask for a minimum order quantity of 2500 units to avoid a set-up fee if the product is not a stock item. Explore our product range to see the standard packaging options that we can supply and manufacture
- Be supplied to a range of industries. (NEED TO CREATE LINK TO MARKETS HERE)
Get in Touch
Contact us today and see how we can supply you with the right plastic packaging solution for your business.